My Birthday Weekend

Hi everyone~☆ So Friday marked my 27th year on Earth  (dear god), and like all the other normal people - I had to go to work. (Boo) ⬇⬇⬇ ...

Hi everyone~☆
So Friday marked my 27th year on Earth  (dear god), and like all the other normal people - I had to go to work. (Boo) ⬇⬇⬇

Friday was pretty mediocre; nothing eventful happened in the day, but when my partner came home, he suprised me with two delicious pieces of cake from one of our favourite bakeries and a beautiful new nightgown from my favourite lingerie brand, Eblin. 


The cakes from Kim Deok Kyu were Green Tea and an Opera cake.
This pretty nightgown I had only seen the previous week, and mentioned it in passing that It was pretty! So I was both very nicely impressed and surprised with it 💖😽 here is what it looks like on me:



We had a late - night pizza party together and watched anime (typical) so it perked me up~♡
Saturday was a fab day out in Busan, we had some really yummy Thai food for lunch in Seomyeon and went all the way to Centum City to hunt around for my birthday gift to myself (lol why not!) And I am so happy we went. I am now the proud owner of an LV Neverfull in Damier Azur!!! 💝👜💲👜


As we sat down for a coffee after shopping, I got a call from a few friends wanting me to go out for the night. I haven't partied the whole night through in a long - ass time, so I thought "why not?" And met them at night.

Oh my god I am so tired now, lol. I used to go clubbing after working a evening/night shift 3-4 times a week when I was 22/23, I think it has taken it out of me!! 💦💦
I came home at 6 am and had a mediocre 6 hours sleep before attempting to be productive again...


I am finishing off the rest of the pages linked in the navigation bar btw, so they should all be completed by the end of this week~! ♡
Ciao x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. just found ur blog trying to research ane-gyaru its lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.